Eleven sets of themed listening skills packets will give you a year’s worth of activities to help your children improve their auditory memory and following directions skills!
Your children will love to color and draw while they improve their listening skills.
These activities are great for children diagnosed with language or auditory processing disorders. Or just for children who could use a little strengthening of these critical skills!
Strategies and modifications are given so that you can use the activities with a variety of ages.
Each set contains:
- Auditory memory practice of numbers, 4 to 7 digits in length.
- Auditory memory practice of related words, 3 to 5 words in length.
- Auditory memory practice of unrelated words, 3 to 5 words in length.
- Auditory memory of sentences, 4 to 16 words in length.
- Five sets of following directions stories for children to draw and color pictures provided.
Back to School
Valentine’s Day Cards
At the Beach
In the Pool